Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tuesday Morning 2/2

As you know from reading my last blog, I have motivation issues. Well today has been great! I went to bed last night reading for my homework assignment and today I woke up quite early to finish up some last minute details on homework that is due today! Unfortunately, I did miss my 8am class. But there was no way for me to go to class and finish my homework by its deadline. The good news is that my class at 8am is very boring and so easy. It is a one credit class, on drugs for educators, and it is only once a week! Everything you need to know is posted online, so if you don't feel like going to class you are pretty much home-free anyway! Aside from that, my motivation has picked up immensely, and now I look forward to my next challenge. STAYING MOTIVATED! Today is my longest day of the week. I usually have class starting at 8am and lasting until 3:25 with a 30 min. break somewhere. I then go the practice, and tonight after practice I have a basketball league game at 6pm. So how am I supposed to stay motivated from 8am to 6pm and have enough energy to hustle up and down the court? I HAVE NO IDEA! But wish me luck anyway! 


1 comment:

  1. i love how you can't make it to class by 8 but you can be up blogging! hahaha it sounds like me! i wish i was there to treat you to a quick lunch!

    ReplyDelete