Monday, February 1, 2010

It's February 2/1

What a day! Had to take my husband to school, ran some errands, bought a sweater for $3 at goodwill! I accomplished much today! After a frustrating day at home, trying to motivate myself enough to get something done i accomplished nothing! Why is it so hard to actually motivate yourself to do the things in your house you know need to get done but yet you don't do them and then the next day or even that night while you are thinking about the things that need to be done for the next day you start to complain and whine and get utterly frustrated at yourself for being lazy! Is this just a female problem? Do men get frustrated at themselves for not being motivated and not accomplishing the things in their day that they absolutely needed to? From my experience, I highly doubt that men get frustrated over anything except sports or their cars! When I get home, my husband is quite content with the dishes overflowing the sink, the laundry laying on the bedroom floor, and our towels strewn about the bathroom! I understand that it is half my mess as well, but when he is home does he make any attempt to unfrustrate my life? Of course he does sometimes, when I ask him! But do we still love our husbands! Of course we do! They wouldn't be in our lives if we didn't unconditionally love them! With that sad, I am still sitting at my computer procrastinating, and not doing anything about my messy house! Might as well complain to my husband! Now it is time for homework, basketball, and sleep! 

No comments:

Post a Comment