Saturday, February 13, 2010

Saturday 2/13

Wow, what happened to blogging everyday! haha, life happened! Well I am sitting in my apartment drinking tea, preparing to coach two basketball games today! This past week I have had to eat my words. Remember my last post, about the jerk, well as I was watching my husbands intramural games this past week, the jerk's team was paying adjacent from me. Right after I finished explaining to my friend his actions of last week, he belted out a sound of pain. He has sprained his ankle, badly, possibly even broke it. Later that night he even went to the emergency room. I feel horrible for saying the things I did about him. I don't disagree with how I felt but I feel guilty for what I said and gossiped about it. I should not have done that. God was showing me that we are all human and that no matter what I need to love all children of God. Thank you God for that important lesson. I do pray that he recovers quickly. This week has been uneventful, probably the reason why I have not blogged for a week and a half. But I will hopefully write more later, I need to get ready for basketball.

1 comment:

  1. ummm 'uneventful'? i would hope that my visit was an event! ha ha ha just kidding i love u! u should blog about how ur valentine's day was..... or call me and tell me. either way

    ReplyDelete