Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Class review

Ok, so today in my EDCI 320 class we were learning how to use Google Docs and Blogger. Which I have become addicted to! Anyway, I am wondering when Google Docs was invented and why in the world none of our teachers has taught us how to use it yet? Seriously I am a few semesters away from graduating and I have had numerous group projects and Google Docs would have been so beneficial to use! I am a little frustrated and disappointed in the faculty at MSU at the moment. Especially in the education department. You would think that they would out of all the teachers be most encouraging to their students to use Google Docs. It would make their classroom more efficient and make students way less stressed out! So if you haven't used Google Docs yet for a group project I would highly recommend it.

Now, Blogger on the other hand, is so much better than facebook. You get to choose the people who read your blogs and you can just write about whatever you want. If you are an avid reader like me you will find this to be so fascinating. I feel strongly that the more you read the more you want to write. and for the past couple week I have wanted to buy a journal to document all my thoughts but now, I have a blog, which I can document my thoughts and have people comment on them! So fascinating! I know blogs have been around for quite some time, except now I know how to make one!

Ok, I will stop blogging now! For a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment